Minimum Code Requirements - Iowa Code section 504.202
Articles of incorporation for a nonprofit corporation (IA Code 504.202) must set forth the following:
- The corporate name satisfies the requirements of section 504.401.
- The address of the corporation's initial registered office and the name of its initial registered agent at that office.
- The name and address of each incorporator.
- Whether the corporation will have members.
- Provisions not inconsistent with law regarding the distribution of assets on dissolution.
- An incorporator must sign the articles of incorporation.
- The filing fee pursuant to Iowa Code section 504.113 is $20.00.