Any registered voter in Iowa may request an absentee ballot through their county auditor.
- Download an absentee ballot request form
*Signed and completed absentee ballot request
forms must be delivered to your county auditor.
- Learn how to request an absentee ballot by mail
- Track Your Absentee Ballot
- Vote an absentee ballot in person
- Information for Military Voters
- Find information for Overseas Civilian Voters
- Find out more information on satellite absentee voting
- Know the requirements for absentee voting at health care facilities
- Find answers to frequently asked questions
Courtesy of the Iowa State Association of Counties and the Iowa State Association of County Auditors.