NOTICE As of July 1, 2021, we provide expedited and preclearance services for business filings under the fee structure shown on the Business Entity Forms & Fees page. If you want to take advantage of these services, documents can be delivered via our online portal Business Entity Filings or you can deliver in person at our Lucas Building filing office.
Updating Your Voter Registration

Updating Your Voter Registration

You must update your voter registration if you:

  • Change your name
  • Change your address
  • Change party affiliation

To update your registration, submit a new voter registration online or send a paper form to your county auditor.

If you have moved within your county, you may report a change of address on Election Day at the polling place for the address where you live. You will be asked to provide proof of identity and residence.

  • Proof of Residence (must include name and current address and be current within 45 days; may be in an electronic format or on paper):
    • Residential lease
    • Utility bill, including a cell phone bill
    • Bank statement
    • Paycheck
    • Government check
    • Other government document
    • Property tax statement (current within 45 days of final payment date)

If you moved to a different county, you may register to vote on election day.

If you are unsure of the location of your new polling place, Find Your Precinct/Polling Place.