Toolkit for helping people with Disabilities vote
Please use these free resources below to help Iowan’s with disabilities vote.
There are four different messages you can share on social media. Each message has two optional graphics that you can download and use. Share all four messages or concentrate your sharing to just one.
The messages are:
- Did you know – You have the right to have assistance to vote?
- Did you know – You can vote before Election Day?
- Did you know – You can vote from your car?
- Did you know – Every polling place has accessible equipment?
- Did you know – You have a right to request a Voter Identification PIN Card?
Tag us in your social media posts
Our Voting with Disabilities page also has information, including a video on each of the accessible equipment in Iowa. There are plenty of resources on that page too.
Thank you for assisting your fellow Iowans in exercising their right and privilege to vote.
Paul D. Pate
Iowa Secretary of State
Graphics for your post
Click an image below to download.