The filing periods for the June 4, 2024, Primary Election are:
- State and Federal Offices: February 26 – March 15, 2024 (5:00 p.m.)
- County Offices: March 4 – March 22, 2024 (5:00 p.m.)
Federal and State candidate lists will be available and updated throughout the filing period.
Contact your county auditor for information on county candidates.
Ethics and Campaign Disclosure Requirements
For information about candidates' ethics and campaign filing responsibilities and deadlines, please contact the Iowa Ethics and Campaign Disclosure Board.
Federal candidates: For information about financial disclosure requirements, please contact the Federal Election Commission (1-800-424-9530).
Partisan Offices on the 2024 Primary Election Ballot
- U.S. Representative (all districts)
- State Senator (even-numbered districts 2-50)
- State Representative (districts 1-100)
- Some seats of County Boards of Supervisors
- County Auditor
- County Sheriff
- Any vacant county offices
*Adobe Reader required to view some of the files.